Ponds will eventually spring a leak. Whether it’s Concrete, EPDM or Wood. With Liquid Rubber NeoPond or SealSafe S-200 you’ll be able to fix it in no time. SealSafe S-200 and Liquid Rubber NeoPond are liquid applied coatings that cure into seamless waterproof membranes. These products are water based, contain no solvents, and are non-toxic.
- 1. Ensure a clean, dry surface For Concrete - use Liquid Rubber Concrete Etch. For Wood - use Liquid Rubber Deck Cleaner
- 2. For EPDM Liners, clean with Acetone and use EPDM Primer
- 3. For Concrete, use Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer
- 4. Bridge joints, seams etc., with Liquid Rubber Seam Tape or Liquid Rubber Geo-Textile
- 5. Build up coats to achieve required thickness.
- 6. COVERAGE - Coverage rates vary by product. See product page for coverage rates.
- 7. Apply the next heavy coat when the product is dry to the touch and nothing is wet underneath.
- 8. Allow to dry 3-5 days before filling
- 9. Fill for 24-48 hrs to water test, drain and wipe clean
- 10. Apply 3-4 heavy coats
Liquid Rubber EPDM Primer is the ideal solution for bonding Liquid Rubber waterproof Coatings to an EPDM surface.
Liquid Rubber Geo-Textile is a polyester, reinforcing fabric used to bridge joints, seams, vents, protrusions and more.
Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer is a high performance, engineered bonding aid designed to improve adhesion and minimize moisture vapor drive.
SealSafe InstaSet B-200 is a dual component, spray applied ‘instant-set’ protective coating specifically designed to provide heavy-duty waterproof protection.
Liquid Rubbers SealSafe S-200 is a high-performance, durable, seamless, membrane that is non-flammable, contains no VOCs or solvents and is applied by brush or roller.
An intricately designed pond was developed to bring out a modern flair to a renovation project. Conventional pond membranes were not possible due to the curved portion of the design.
A homeowner wanted to add a living wall water feature in his home. The owner wanted a complex intricate structure and saw the potential that a liquid applied coating could be the solution but needed a product that would not contain solvents or VOC’s that would release noxious fumes in the home and realized Liquid Rubber could be the solution.
The concrete tanks were extremely fractured as improper construction caused failures in the concrete. Each tank contains liquid and solid swine manure; which is extremely acidic and corrosive.